New Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera Announced at $6595
The Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder camera has finally been announced at $6595. Dubbed as a camera that “embodies the essence of photography like no other camera before.” Here’s the full feature list of the camera.
- All new 24 megapixel full size CMOS sensor
- New gen Leica MAESTRO II processor
- 2GB internal memory
- ISO dial on top with ISO sensitivity range of 100-50,000
- 5fps shooting capability
- Built-in WiFi with capability to transfer RAW files in DNG format directly and enabling remote operation of the camera
- It is 4mm thinner than the Leica M (Type 240)
- Field of view has been increased by 30% and the magnification ratio has been increased to 0.73x, up from about 0.68x.
- Electronic viewfinder “Leica Bizofurex” compatible
- Dimension: 139 × 80 × 38.5 mm
- 660 grams weight
- Black chrome and silver chrome color schemes
One of the most important features of the M10 is that for the first time on a M camera, photographers can control all important aspects like aperture, shutter speed, ISO and focusing directly through physical controls without really having to access the menu.